• Engaging real-world content and tasks, tailored to the needs and maturity of your pupils, help them to progressively gain communicative competence.
• An emphasis on the development of life skills, presented in a child-friendly way which encourages pupils to reflect and apply the skills to their own lives.
• An integrated approach to the four skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking) ensures that pupils develop both receptive and productive skills in parallel, as in real life.
• Throughout the course, thinking skills activities are used to offer pupils a challenge and develop childrens' ability to think critically and creatively.
• Heroes has a wide range of extension materials which can be found at the back of the Pupil’s Book and Workbook. This provides teachers with the flexibility they need to adapt the level according to their classroom needs.
Innovative support materials, such as the Teacher’s Communication Kit (levels 1 to 4), provide teachers with all the teaching tools and extension material they need to achieve the best results in their classes.