• This comprehensive English course complies fully with the requirements for Comunicación y Sociedad and will help Formación Profesional Básica students acquire essential language and basic communication skills. The carefully graded syllabus covers the necessary language and skills in an age-appropriate way. The topics are relevant for both general and vocational English and provide a foundation for future work needs.
• Nine core units practise the required grammar, vocabulary, reading, listening, writing speaking and pronunciation skills in a range of authentic contexts.
• Each unit contains review activities and an English for ICT section in which the students work together to complete a relevant work-related task using technology.
• This edition contains an expanded Speaking and Pronunciation section accompanied by Integrated Life Skills activities. This section provides students with the opportunity to draw on all of their language skills in an authentic context.
• An accompanying Workbook reinforces each section of the Student’s Book and can be used in the classroom or for self-study.
• The Self-study bank provides students with useful reference material, covering grammar and useful language for general and work-related interactions. It also includes three projects, which guide students through the job search process, from application to interview. The Visual glossary in level 2 provides students with specific vocabulary tailored to each FP Básica subject.
• Teachers can avail of exclusive access to Macmillan Advantage. This provides them with a range of supplementary material, allowing them to tailor their classes to meet the individual needs of their students.
Autores de English I: Iris Baute, Nigel Bwye, David Holmes, Patricia Reilly
Autores de English II: Iris Baute, David Holmes, Patricia Reilly